Monday 15 September 2014

Rock it from Rokit

This is an incredibly belated post but I finally went to Camden and I'm in love with my future home! Vintage shops have always been a passion of mine, and charity shops are my first love, but Rokit is a new level. A vintage clothing and accessories shop, Rokit first opened in 1986 in Camden  Town and has since grown in stores and the treasures they sell. 
Already wearing my "Mom" jeans from Topshop, and a Ted Baker black embellished vest from a local Charity Shop, I purchased at Rokit the cardigan shown above for just £13!!!!!!! 

I adore the combination of patterns and materials it is made from and couldn't be happier with my first winter purchase. There are so many beautiful colours within it meaning it will go with so much and can immediately add that vintage touch to any modern outfit, mixing the eras!  


Once again this is all Sarah's fabulous photography and I had the cutest day with her putting up with me stopping at every market stool.
Can't you just tell how excited I am in the pictures above?!
So go and check out Camden if you haven't already, and if you have, then.. well, go again! I know I can't wait to!!!
I hope you find some equally tremendous treasures
x

No comments:

Post a Comment