Wednesday 17 September 2014

I stripped and got changed in a forest for these photos

Experimentation in fashion is vital to find your style and this week I have been experimenting with some Modern Victorian/Boho styles. Collections of wristbands, embroidered delicate tops and rustic leather boots are must-haves. 

  Charity Shop £3- originally from Next, kids department
Teamed with my Topshop black Joni jeans- favourite jeans 
Comfiest fit but always look great and can easily be dressed up



This was Sarah's top and from Miss Selfridge quite a few months ago now unfortunately. I found out, she has never worn this beauty!!! Love the embroidery and the arms on this top are an amazing bat-wing style; not usually a style I am drawn to but this one won me over with lace and well its overwhelming beauty.

Finally, these are my Kurt Geiger black leather ankle boots I managed to track down on eBay. I love them to pieces and can't wait until it gets that little bit colder to get my wear out of them. They go with everything and can complete any and every outfit but most of all they're KURT GEIGER and make me feel fabulous. 
So try mixing it up a little. 
Change can be difficult but it's style and it's meant to be messed with. You might think you've found yours but there's always more clothes to fall in love with. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment